Tabitha Tote Serger Bag
**You are buying the PDF Serger Pattern ONLY **BUY ADD-ON VIDEO COURSE HERE**
Did you know your serger can create decorative stitches, insert piping, and make a tassel? I’m pleased to introduce you to the Tabitha Tote Serger Bag. Final measurements Straps 35”, Width 13-1/2”, Height 14”, Depth 1”. While making this project you’re going to gain many skills and discover exciting techniques you can achieve by using your serger, such as:
- Create two different types of flatlock stitches – one for strap and the other for down the front to weave ribbon in/out of
- How to square off bag bottoms
- Create plaid effect
- Navigate working with with decorative threads
- One step piping
- Create a thread tassel
Designed using the BERNINA L890 but can be stitched on any machine as long as your serger has the listed stitches and presser feet.
- 2-Needle Coverstitch Narrow
- 2-Thread Flatlock Wide
- 3-Thread Flatlock Wide
- 3-Thread narrow + Chainstitch (requires a 5-Thread serger) – optional 4-Thread Overlock
- 3-Thread Rolled hem
- 3-Thread Wide
- 5mm Piping foot
If you are unsure if your machine can do this, reference your user manual or ask your local dealer.
*This is a PDF Serger Pattern and not a physical paper pattern shipped to you. You need a serger and a few specialty serger presser feet in order to make this. We do not offer refunds for digital products, so make sure you understand what you are buying. Read our policy here.