Perfect Presser Feet Caddy
**You are buying the PDF Serger Pattern ONLY **BUY ADD-ON VIDEO COURSE HERE**
Use your serger and sewing machine together to create one useful caddy to hold your serger presser feet and attachments, plus discover how to use additional serger presser feet and attachments. Ideal for hanging next to your serger, taking to classes, or folding up and storing in your drawer. Finished measurements are- Open 12in x 14in and Closed 12-inch x 6 1/2in. While making this project you’re going to gain many skills and discover exciting techniques you can achieve by using your serger, such as:
- Install 4.5mm – 5.0mm nylon coil zipper to form top pocket to hold small accessories or booklets
- Mesh pocket created with the gathering foot and elastic at the top
- Use sewing machine to create bottom section with flat elastic to hold feet
- Serger/sewing machine binding attached
- Elastic to close and wrap around the outside which doubles as hanger loop
Designed using the BERNINA but can be stitched on any machine as long as your serger has the listed stitches and presser feet.
- 4-Thread Overlock
- Elastic or Elasticator
- 5mm Piping
- Gathering or Ruffling
- Sewing machine with standard foot
If you are unsure if your machine can do this, reference your user manual or ask your local dealer.
*This is a PDF Serger Pattern and not a physical paper pattern shipped to you. You need a sewing machine and serger and a few specialty serger presser feet in order to make this. We do not offer refunds for digital products, so make sure you understand what you are buying. Read our policy here.