**LIMITED EDITION KIT/PATTERN COMBO** Arabella Argyle
Out of stock
The **LIMITED EDITION KIT/PATTERN COMBO** includes:
- 1/3 yard Dark Gray
- Fat quarter Light Gray
- Fat quarter Cream
- Fat quarter Yellow
- Fat quarter Pink
- 1 yard 2″ Watercolor grid
- 1/3 yard 5mm cording
- 1/2 yard 3/4″ wide elastic (color either gray or cream)
- Paper pattern of the Arabella Argyle Notebook Cover serger pattern
- Digital Download of the Arabella Argyle Notebook Cover serger pattern
- 5 pk ELx705 serger needles size 80/12 (fits most sergers) made after 1990
- Add-On Video once it becomes available (estimated 8/26/22)
- Sookie Sews bonus sticker
- Bonus tape measure
DOMESTIC SHIPPING INCLUDED – NO INTERNATIONAL ORDERS. Once this limited edition is gone, it is gone.
About the project
Use your serger to create a modern version of the classic argyle look and turn it into a notebook cover. The design starts with 2in watercolor grid fusible interfacing, 2-Thread Chainstitch the the rows together, cross over with 4-Thread Coverstitch with decorative thread in the looper, add one step piping, and elastic pen holder along with a built-in bookmark. Required feet are 5mm Cording/Piping foot and Chainstitch foot, and Standard foot for 4-Thread Overlock. Required thread, standard serger cones and heavy weight decorative thread. Finished closed measurements 7-3/4in x 10in, open measurements 15-1/2in. Fits a standard composition book. Designed using the BERNINA L890 but can be stitched on any machine as long as your serger has the listed stitches.
*We do not offer refunds, so make sure you understand what you are buying. Read our policy here.